Named for the founder of the Jesuit Order, the St. Ignatius of Loyola Society is comprised of Regis University’s loyal alumni, faculty, staff, and friends who have included the University in their estate plans. By naming Regis as a beneficiary in their will, trust, or other estate plan, this special group of men and women in service of others are helping to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence for future generations of students and continue to fulfill our Jesuit, Catholic mission to educate men and women of all ages to make a positive impact in a rapidly-changing global society.
The St. Ignatius of Loyola Society honors the generous commitment of these special members of our Regis University family.
How do I join?
You can easily become a member of the St. Ignatius of Loyola Society and leave a legacy by including Regis University in your will, trust, or estate plans. A charitable gift in your estate plan is easy to set up, can be changed in the future, and has valuable tax benefits. You retain money and assets and give them to charity only after your needs are met.
Join the St. Ignatius of Loyola Society by making a gift in one of the following ways:
- a bequest provision for a specified amount or percentage of the remaining estate in your Will or revocable trust;
- a beneficiary of all or a portion of a life insurance policy;
- a life-income gift that names Regis University as a remainder beneficiary such as a charitable remainder trust or a charitable gift annuity;
- a gift or assignment of an existing, or new, life insurance policy;
- a gift of assignment of qualified retirement plan assets, such as an IRA, 401(k) or 403(b);
- a charitable lead trust that provides income to Regis University for a donor's lifetime or a term of years;
- and other planned gifts that may be considered.
*Regis University respects and maintains confidentiality with all gifts. This gift of leadership encourages others to follow in your example but your name will not be published should you choose to remain anonymous.
If you would like to explore further including Regis University in your estate plans, or if you have already included Regis University in a bequest or other planned gift, please contact the Office of Estate and Gift Planning at 303.964.5152 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to assist you on a confidential basis without any obligation.